Thursday, April 14, 2005

2nd last day of work

Hi all,

I am guilty of not updating the blog but well, I am enjoying myself throughout this whole week. I have tendered and tomorrow is my LAST DAY!!!! Yippeeee... Honestly speaking, it is not that I dislike my job or my colleagues. In fact, my colleagues were wonderful and I have found some real friends among them. But being in the same job for the past 3 years and 8 months, it is time to move on, even though my butt is a bit stuck (put on so much weight in the past 3 years :p)

Anyway, I should have more time to update the blog next week, I hope. Been busy handing over and tidying up the work-place. There will not be a new colleague but the work is redistributed to the pathetic 2 staff left (I feel real bad about loading them, but fate has decided that I should leave them).

All the best to those at work, and I shall miss my po po, gong gong, neighbour, Miss Xian Zai, Uncle, Pei-er and of course not forgetting the Chairman/FWC (the fiercest of all :p). I shall miss the moments which we share and the chili crab, pepper crab and tomato crab which we ate!

It is really hard to say goodbye but thank goodness JY is very supportive of my decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home