Saturday, October 29, 2005

Long Holidays

Wow wow... finally, the holidays are here.... Been watiting a long time for it. Jus went home to have lunch with daddy. Missed my mummy's cooking, but she is working, so can't cook for me :-( Never mind, just have to tolerate daddy's wet chicken rice :p

Seems like everyone have plans for the holidays, well, mine is pretty full too. Esepcially 1 Nov, where there is birthdy parties and house warming. Yes, Baby Cass's is finally turning one, will try to take more photos of her, so can post it on the website.

And ex-gong gong and ex-po po, firstly, got to thank ex-gong gong for visiting my blog, since mentioning you only ONCE in the blog made u so excited, I decided to mention u MORE. Hope your heart can take it :p And secondly, thanks for invitating me to your house-warming. Will definetly go, miss u guy and gals soooooooo much.

Oh, and the tv programme in Starhub movie is starting soon, sorry, as a self proclaimed tv programme addict, I got to watch it.

Have a nice weekends to those I have not seen, but which I care for. *smuck*

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still alive .. heart still strong .. btw, this is the 2nd visit your blog.
thanks for coming to our place yesterday. ex-po po & me (ex-gong gong) appreciate your presence, & JY's presence too.
for those who are not familiar with hokkien and/or hanyu pinyin .. gong gong should be read in mandarin (a respectable name for a male elderly) not in hokkien(meaning dumb dumb)
cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home