Thursday, March 09, 2006

New camera and new addition to family

Wala.... I have a new camera... hehehehee Going to give my not-so-new camera to daddy, since he wants a digital camera. This time the camera also came free, but not the card. My darling, JY, is so sweet. He went to bid the card for me at ebay, and we got the card at half the price, which I would have to pay if I buy it here. Wow.... Singapore is getting more and more like Japan. Everything also expensive.

Yes, we have a new addition to the family. And NO, I am not pregnant. My cousin just got married yesterday! And guess where is the wedding dinner held? At Teochew Restaurant, the same one as where SH held her wedding. :-)

Oh ya, congras to rabbit! For finally hopping away from her job. Good luck to you girl!

Time to explore my new camera :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home