Sunday, January 14, 2007

3 Jan 2007 : A turning point of my life

On 3 Jan 2007, 5.30pm, my colleague and I did something, which we have been planning for ages, and prayed for. We walked up to the board room, where the manager was having meeting, and tendered our resignations to her personnaly.

Yipeee.... I am Free!!!! 2007 is going to be a nice good year, because I am going back to education sector, not as a teacher, but admin. This 1 year and 8 months of torment in Health Care sector is enough! No longer am I going to be under that stupid b##$@@ and no way is that stupid cc going to boss his way around me.

I felt so light and happy after that. Though the manager was very SHOCKED to c 2 of us tendered at the same time. Her only response was TWO??? And a nod, that's it.

Life is going to be beautiful :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaaaa...and her dear colleague (yes, i am the second "tender-ee"!!!) soooo agrees that it HAS been a BEAUTIFUL life since the day we both tendered!! Think the day had looong been overdue and what better way to go out of there, than wif a great fren and colleague!!! =P

To the life ahead!!!! Wohhhooo!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home