Friday, April 06, 2007

Pig out week :-(

This week really a failure.... Wanted to lose weight, but in the end, end up eating more :-(

Tuesday, met up with friends, cause one of them flying off to Australia, and advance celebration for April Birthday Gals. We went to Sakura to eat..... Personally, I think the standard dropped. Last year, got more variety. A bit disappointed.

Then the next day, Wednesday, went to Ku-shin Bo at Sunteccto eat... with colleagues. Wow..... I am impressed, by the authentic japanese cusine. And I really eat to my heart's content for that night. Jus imagine, unlimited supply of sashimi and Hokaido crab ..... Oh my!!!! How to stop eating???? Best of all, the macha ice cream, yummmy :-) We stayed there for 2 whole hours, and there were still people streaming in at 8pm.... A look at the crowd and the queeue, you can imagine how popular the place is. Luckily, we have reserved a table :-) So there is no need to wait.

Of course, to fufil my new year resolution, I jogged on Thursday :-) Intensity of the exercise is jus enough to burn off the Sakura one I guess :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home