Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Blues

*Sigh* So bored today....... We are nearing the end of our busy period, plus the fact that Boss is not around for the whole day, so I have been visiting the blogs a lot of times, but how come no updates from anyone???? Downloaded Zachery's photo and put as wallpaper in my computer :-p the one with the naughty hat......

*Sigh* So I update something :-) Melia wants to pass the cake to me in office, which I object wholeheartly.
1st it is troublesome to bring home as I can imagine the box is not small (defination of small is a size which is able to squeeze into my handbag);
2nd if my colleagues see it, it will be an obligation to open and share with them (which I WILL NOT do it).
Lastly, it will take too much effort for me to get my butt out of the chair and go down 3 levels to collect the cake, then go up 3 levels again, and wait for office to be over, then go home.

Summary.... It is Monday Blue................ When is Melia going to call me? *Sigh*

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger sherc said...

Well, I have a new site especially for ranting... LOL...

http://nutsmutt.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home