Sunday, April 17, 2005

SUNday

Well, sunday is supposed to be a rest day but you know something? Things jus didn't go right on my 2nd day freedom!!! :-(

Being a good and dutiful wife, I tried to make raddish cake for my darling (JY) to eat but things didn't turn out right!!!! I was happily shredding the raddish and other ingredients and I almost cut my fingers! What a close shave! Then I combined all the ingrdients together and steam it but it turned out to be sooooooooo watery :-(

For my darling - Sorry! Will go and polish my cooking skills before I make another attempt.

I think I will miss the days where I have to wake up early to go to work :-) Although it is already 12am, but I don't need to work tommorrw.

For my ex-colleagues, take care! See you all on Tuesday!!!

Updates on Wedding Preparation

I will be going to make my shoe tomorrow (Finally!). And Althea, who is getting married in Dec (3 months after mine), has already done her shoes and most of the stuff. She is really making me panicked :-(

Hopefully no pimples and dark eye circles will appear from all the stresses on the preparation.

For Sher, take more photos to show us about your hiking okie? Wonder how's the state of the handbag now? Disintergate already? :p

Sleepy

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger sherc said...

Well, the hike was ok .. haha not really much of a hike really, more like a stroll. My sling bag is ok, still in a good stage. As for the pics, haha i will post it up soon on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home