Saturday, December 10, 2005

Buseeee Buseeee

Long time never blog. Well, it is quite a busy weeks. Well, first and foremost is my WORK. New system coming up, so testing, testing and more testing. So more OT also :-(

Then followed by families. Daddy going on trip to HK and China, so got to prepare things for him. Well, guys are guys, reagardless of age. Since Mummy is busy with work, I got to be the one to nag at him, to ensure he won't freeze there, and also pass him my wish list :-p

And not forgetting my newly acquired family, JY's mum, sister and brother. Got to meet them for dinner at least once a week, and when they are here, I basically got to freeze whatever I am doing, including baking and cleaning of house, and mingle with them. Well, baby cass is still cute, but I suspect she is the cause of quarrel betwwen the couple. Let's hope they won't quarrel next time when baby is older, it will have a negative impact on kids.

And last but not least, it is my home 'sweet' home. No matter how much cleaning and vacumming, the dust and dirt can never to rid of.... :-( (JY, when can I get a part time maid???????) Okie, I know, wait long long. And the washings and cooking. Finally got time to try out the new receipe for olive bread. Hee hee, JY commented very nice, but I think still got room for improvement.

And Dec period, not forgetting the 3 weddings. Two down, left one more on 26th Dec. Really very happy to see friends settling down. Don't know is it me, or perhaps it is because I am a newly wed? I will recall events of my wedding day whenever I attend others. :-)

Memories, regardless of good and bad, will be there.

Have a nice weekend to all I care, especially those overseas. Missed you all a lots! When can we have a full gathering?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home