Sunday, March 26, 2006

Wedding on 25 Mar

Went for a church wedding on Sat, and guess who I met? Ah Hui ah..... It slipped my mind that she is working in the same company as the groom and the bride.

Like the flower girls' head accessories, so cute....


The pastor quote a sentence from a poem that goes like: "Marriage is a long conversation, which seems so short." Which is so sweet, but guess what JY interpret as? Nagging!


And the highlight of the day: Photo taking!


The wedding dinner was held at club chinos, which was great! The ambience and food are great. Except that I was worried that the bubbles might get into my drinks.


In my opinion, the sweetest moment:

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha!small world indeed.. So how's wedding dinner? Heard that club chinois is a nice place. - Menghui

 

Post a Comment

<< Home