Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Electric Slow Cooker

Things seems a bit rushed today. I had to go back to my old office to pack my stuff, which I have forgotten to bring last friday. Then jus in time to celebrate my collegue's b'day! He should be 59 this year, wow!

After lunch, got to rush home to ensure I am in time to put in the ingredients for my peanuts and lotus root soup. :-) I used the electric slower cooker to cook the peanuts and lotus root first before I went out, so that the soup will be jus nice when I am home! One thing about electric slow cooker, in Singapore, electricity is more expensive than gas. Why can't there be a gas slow cooker? Or is there one available? Jus imagine the amount of money I can save if I switch to gas slow cooker. Hmmmmmm......

4th day of my freedom :-)

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger sherc said...

Yeah, i think they have.. it's called charcoal stove.. it cooks slow but it's hell of a mess.. but the food is good... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home