Saturday, December 24, 2005

Busy December

Long time never blog, been a busy week, cause holiday season, and to cover collegues' duties. Many things have happened:

1) Work, as usual still being bullied at by the useless lady who has just been promoted to Assistant Manager. My, she is even more cocky then ever.

2) Personal, well, this is nothing much, but I got inflammation of my tonis (don't know how to spell), so yesterday spent the whole day at home. What a way to spend my Christmas.

3) Family, well, Daddy is back from HK and China, but only got me one thing from my wish list :-( Well, I guess it is better than nothing. Another thing is JY's sister keep dropping hint that we should give birth. Don't know if JY's mum really wants it or she wants company for Baby Cass.

4) Friends, have a friend who is hospitalised because of his swollen trotters :-P Doctors couldn't find out the case, and I surprised he and his wife, by turning up in one of the morning, uninvited :) Well, one more wedding to go, hopefully, still got voice and energy to last through out.

Merry Christmas to my friends. May the lady of luck shine on you all in the coming year.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home