Friday, May 05, 2006

Meeting Ends

Are people working for the money or for interest? How many people in the world are doing jobs of their interest? And how many are not? No prize for guessing who's the majority.

Things happened in office and looking at friends around me, sometimes can't help but feel a bit depressed with the situation. Perhaps I am not 'cruel' enough or perhaps I am not 'unfeeling' or 'cunning' enough. Sometimes, really feel like giving the two b***** a good tight slap and ask them to shut up and mind their own business. Or leave me alone.

Woking is it really a necessasity?

Now I am just sitting back and enjoying my long weekend. Not bothering to think about all this. Jus emptying my mind and enjoy my weekends.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

hey...hang in there girl...just remember to stay true to yourself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home