Thursday, June 01, 2006

Great Singapore Sale

yooooo hoooooooo..... Went shopping yesterday! Actually not reallly shopping, just browsing around, and didn't really buy much. The big buyer is Rabbit.... I finally have some time to shop around during the 1st few days of the GSS. Every year, it is also last minute shopping spree during the last week of GSS. Now at least more sizes and variety for me to choose....:-)

And I have to confess, I am not helping with Rabbit's diet. Cause I ate ice cream with her yesterday, and not ordinary ice cream, but Ben & Jerry!!! Yum Yum...

And we even got time to drop by the world book fair, where there is a man with a python. Didn't buy anything from the book fair, as I couldn't find the books I want.

Now I am typing this blog using my 29 inch TV, cause my study room PC is donw, don't know why? Hopefully JY can find out the reason, if not all my data will be gone :-(

Anyway, feel very productive today, cleaned the whole house and wash all the clothings all in the morning :-) Okie, this sounded a bit auntie. I am going to catch my show now.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home