Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pig out weekend

Oopssss... I think I better start working out, before I need to change the whole closet of mine.

A very busy weekend, with little time to do housework and for my darling.

Fri - met up with Pauline, MH, Bao and Bay for dinner. I was late, because of work, and well, gossiping and discussing the upcoming excitement. And well, glad to see that everyone having a direction in their life. And for once, it is a all girls' outing... No 'XY' following along...

Sat - Went back to work in the end, cause of some @@$%^*&^$%$#@@#$%^^ last minute urgent leave, and well, just went back for 3 hours, but still, what a start for my weekend. At least lunch and dinner were good. JY took me out for both meals :-) No need to cook .... And then off we go to watch the last fireworks, the french team. Very nice, but as we were a bit late, didn't manage to capture a good video. What a pity.

Sun - Went out shopping with Mummy and Daddy and Brother. Well, felt like clock has turned back to 15 years ago, going out as a whole family, shopping and dinning, and of course, eating durian. Yummy! The only 2 differences are that Brother is the one driving and I am the one picking the tab. Well, all is worth it, as it has been a nice day. A pity JY is busy with work, and he couldn't join us.

So overall, my weekend isn't that bad. And it has been a nice break from housework :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home