Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am human after all....

I guess I am human after all... Laziness and taking short cuts are easy ways out, and being a normal homo sapien, I would do that too.... I have NOT been cleaning my house for a week.... My mum will scream if she knows that. And jus look at the amount of dust and dirt on the floor, and look at the 'black soles'.

So the short cut is to vacuum. ;-) I take an hour to mop the floor and just half an hour to vacuum, so it is still a short cut. At least the dust and dirt are gone. And as for mopping.... when I feel energetic (and enough time)to do so ;-p

So much so for being the clean freak, compared to JY. But laziness still win the battle. And no.... no more thoughts of being a full time housewife. Imagine 16 hours of cooping within the 4 walls and thinking of housework ALL the time. Think I will go mad first.

And no home cook lunch for JY for the past 2 days, as I was too lazy to cook a 'decent' dinner. So no leftovers for lunch. Feeling a bit guilty as there is not much variety of vegetarian food near his workplace. So he has been eating unheatlhy, oily, boring and loveless lunch for the past 2 days. My poor JY!!!! On second thoughts, I shouldn't spolit him, if not, must lower his expectation ;-p

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger sherc said...

Are you not working?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home