Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Drama Serial - Good Luck!!

Toady I spent the whole morning watching the Japanese Drama Serial, Good Luck, which is also aired in Channel U during Mon and Tues. I am very lucky, my best friend has the vcd. So I completed the whole 7 episods on one morning.

I must commented that the male leading character (Kimura Takuya) is sooooo good looking, Ahem, I mean his acting is good. And the real point is the storyline took a twist, which is so unexpected. With my 20 over years of experience of watching Hong Kong drama serials, I didn't expect that there will be a sudden twist. Nevertheless, I still like the plot A LOT....

Thanks Ceres for lending me the vcd so that I can be spared of the agony of chasing after the show every Monday and Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home