Friday, April 22, 2005

Movie - Ella Enchanced & Princess Dairies

Today is another boring day.. Spent the whole morning cleaning up my room, what a mess! Especially the stuff which I brought back from workplace.

Anyway, still managed to find time to catch 3 movies :-) Ella Enchanted, The Princess Diaries Part 1 and 2. Ya, one common thing, the leading actress is Anne Hathaway. All 3 movies got one common thing, the ending is happy ever after. Expected ending and nothing special. But if you need a good laugh, why not?

Ya, I need plenty of good laugh. Very bored at home! It is either cook or clean up the place.... Errr... Thank goodness, both JY and I agreed that I shall NEVER be a homemaker. He thinks I cooked too much when I stayed at home, don't worry, the one who will get fat is him not me. Cause I won't have appetite to eat after cooking up a storm. For me, I think it is too boring, unless there is a continuous free supply of movies and drama serials to watch. That will be different story then :-)

Okie, enough of freedom! Should start adjusting my mood to start work! Looking forward to go to the new work place. For Chairman/FWC, yes, I have found a job. I didn't want to SK to know as I want to keep it a secret till I settle down. Shhhhhh... secret okie?

Well, at least don't need to clean and cook at night. Cause can chat with friends as they all knocked off liao :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home