Saturday, October 21, 2006

An average holiday weekend

This week, is bad. Gotten bullied by the new guy. He's very good with office politics, that he really can twisted the facts. Anyway, can't be bothered. Set my mind to jump :-) Hopefully to a better one, of course.

Just had a nice outing with rabbit they all, to plan for rabbit's hen party and on the wedding day. Hahaahaa... Felt a bit funny to be a sister after my marriage, cause I don't need to hold back...... Beware, Mr Leow. :-p

Anyway, good news from Australia, I just sms-ed everybody in the group cause I figured they haven't checked their e-mail, and sorry, won't tell u what's it, cause it is better to hear (read) from the horse's mouth.

This good news lighten my mood and hey, it is a nice holiday afterall :-)

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

Thanks dear! Will breathe some life into my blog soon!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger tumbletot said...

hey, u didn't even sms me... am i no longer in the group? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home