Sunday, April 24, 2005

SUNDAY!!!!

By right, today should be a beautiful day with plenty of sunshine and happiness. But in reality, it is not a beautiful day.

After noon, drak clouds hover the sky.... Think it is going to rain soon. And received a bad news from a close friend, which leads me to think, karmic cycle! Tme to double up on my religious study......

Wedding preparation
Not soooo goood..... Now I really understand what's known as generation gap. The gap is as wide as sea.... Well, at least my wedding gown is done, now only left the evening gown :-)

Hopefully, when the rain stop and the sun is out, all the doubt will be cleared! May the dharma be with my love ones and me.

Let's hope tommorrow will have a good and fresh start for another chapter of my life! I have signed up as a volunteer at Ren Ci Hospital..... Very unlike me? Well, it is also a good start to try something new :-) Now I am waiting for them to call to arrange me to go for lessons first, before I can start volunteering.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home