Friday, September 30, 2005

Last day of Sep - Farewell Day

Don't know whether it is coincidence or what, but today there is actually 2 people leaving the workplace. One is mine colleague and the other is JY's colleague.

Funny to have 2 farewell party in a day, lunch time for my colleague and dinner time for JY's colleague. My colleague is migrating to Australia, for the better of his career and for his children too; JY's colleague is moving on to a higher pay job and also better prospect.

Thinking back, my change of job, doesn't offer higher pay, and neither did it offer better prospect. One thing it did offer is MORE office politics and MORE problematic staff. It is a challenge, really, to tackle 3Ds, Diffcult customers' Diffcult colleagues & Diffcult staff. It is a wonder I still find time to work.

Life is a path, I have chosen this rocky path, cause once I have walked past it (and survived it of course), all other paths will be more smooth-riding. And at the end of the path, I will be able to see things differently.

May the dharma be with me and my love ones and give us faith and strenght to go through any rocky path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home