Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hen's Party

Today is actually a normal working saturday, except that I am collecting the photos in the afternoon and meeting my gal friends for a night out.

The photos turned out really well :) maybe because I am photogenic :p Really happy that I took the photos home and wasted no time in showing to my family members. Even asked the dear teacher to stop marking and come over to take a look :p

Well, the excitement was in the evening. The 5 of us went to a nice japanese restaurant and enjoyed a meal of 60% sake sashimi. Yummy! Before that I was given a nice hair make over with a pretty tiara on top of it. I walked into the restaurant with a tiara on my head and a bouquet of lily. We had a great time eating, talking about old times and about guys and sex life (with contributions from the only married gal). Oh boy, how times files, and we proceed to my place to drink Champane and look at my wedding photos :)

At the end of the day, it was very tiring but felt very happy. Thank you gals, for making time to spend such a memorable time together.

Rabbit, when can I see the photos? Remember to e-mail to me so I can try to upload :)

Tired but happy and touched
Veronica

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

wished i was there there there...but glad that you girls had a nice time...remember to upload the photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home