Sunday, July 31, 2005

Last day of July

Today is the last day of July, which means one and a half month to my wedding. Compared to my dear friend [whose wedding dinner is in Dec this year], I really seems like still got a lot of things haven't done. Hmmmmmm... but last day of July, should relax right? :p Okie, that's just another excuse to leave things till last minute.

Tommorrow is 1st of August, and will be National Day. I don't know why? Since young, I love to watch the fireworks, it is noisy, but very spectular. In my limited memory, seems like the fireworks during National Day have never been dull and the varities increased with each year. I think I am prettty lucky, I have been able to view the fireworks from home since young. This is an advantage as there is no need to be in the crowd.

With August, also means that both JY and I have to start meeting up with friends to distribute the Invitation Cards. Most don't mind me sending the cards to their home, but I thought it will be more sincere if I meet up with them. Well, another excuse to meet up to eat, gossip and catch up with each other :p

Oh, did I mention that I have signed up for Yoga and Pilates classes since July? Well, yoga is okie as it is very easy and slow BUT Pilates is horrible. I can't walk properly after each lesson, it seems like all the muscles are totoally used up...... One funny thing is there won't be muscle ache the next day. Well, for the sake of looking silm and pretty on my wedding day. Ganbette.......

1 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger tumbletot said...

Hey my dear, I haven't done all my stuff. Don't keep getting pressured by me ok? I'm just skimming the surface right now, nothing concrete done yet (no cards printed, only getting format right, no furniture yet, haven't chosen gowns other than wedding gown, and no photos taken yet!). U ah....

Enjoy ur National Day, which is on 9th Aug dear, not 1st. I'll be in my shop working and counting my stock coz am having stocktake!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home