Saturday, July 02, 2005

Blur Sotong!

This whole week has been uneventful, except that I met up with a long lost friend. He just came back from USA, and was surprised that he wanted to meet up for lunch. What's more surprising, he's going to be a father in Nov. Congras 'Garfield'!

I went to the 'Jin Hua' eatery at Neil Road to have lunch. I am really a blur sotong. There was a Q outside the eatery, so my friends and I were Q-ing up. There was this middle age couple in front of me. The lady looked very familiar, from the side view. I thought they were Amelia's parents. But when I looked at the guy, I hestitated. When they walked past me, after the meal, then I saw Amelia's sister, and I confirmed they are really the Wong's Family!!!! Really sorry Amelia, I will remember your parents' face by hard, so that next time round, I won't hestiate to greet them.

The eatery really serves nice Shanghai Xiao Long Bao! And because of food, I managed to carry Jing Jing (who is 16 months as of today). And she really can eat!!!! Eating non-stop all the way to my house :-) Looking at how the dad take care of Jing Jing, I confirm my choice of not giving birth till a later age. Don't think I can take care of baby yet, and at the same time, take care of JY.

Think my memory is saturated as I am down with a cold. I think more rest and more vitamin will do me good. Oh, nearly forgot to inform all, my invitation cards are ready for collection :-) Should be able to give out the cards before the lunar 7th months. And my wedding photos are ready for selection! :-) Going to select wedding photos!!!!

Well, at least something to cheer me up while I am sniffing away :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home