Saturday, June 11, 2005

2nd Fitting.... Finally

Well, well, the final wait is over! We finally went for our 2nd fitting.... Well, nothing much to change except I still can't fit very comfortably in the outdoor gown :( It is at the you-know-where...... and really very suffocating...

One up side, well, the wedding gown and the evening gown fit perfectly. But I think with a bit more weight lost, I think I will look terrific. Of course, JY will say, I already look very terrific.... Well, but a bit more weight lost won't do much harm, right :p

Oh, we finally went down to the invitation cards venue... Well, I couldn't get the design I like, cause it will be able to accomodate the chinese words and it is white... Well, red is the more auspicous colour according to the Chinese Tradition for a Wedding. Well, but I am still happy with the 2nd choice.... JY didn't get to choose his 1st choice too, as there will be extra cost for the re-aligning.

By the way, today is the dumpling festival.... Well, one or two dumplings, I think I can still fit into the gown next week, right? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home