Sunday, May 01, 2005

Harry Potter

Wow... I am reading on Harry Potter books for the past week. I know I am a bit slow, but since it is free, why not? Here's some of my afterthoughts:

Book 1 - Harry Potter & the Socerer Stone

Quite dry.... In my mental mind, keep flashing the scenes from the movie. Movie is nicer.

Book 2 - Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets

This is pretty exciting, and the movie missed out a lot of details.

Book 3 - Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azakban

This is pretty funny, especially like the way, the author highlighted the character Lee Jordon, how he advertist for the fireblot and etc..... A bit sad though at the ending.

Book 4 - Harry Potter & the Globet of fire

This book got quite a few chapters on guys attracted to pretty women, showing that although they are wizards, but guys still have the animal instinct in them.

Well, looking forward to book 5 now. I must say, the movies really leave out a lot of details, especially some of the funnier ones in Book 3.

Looking forward for starwars now :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home