Sunday, June 05, 2005

Forgetful Couple

Well, if there is a nomination for the most forgetful couple, I think we will win!!! Well, yesterday we are suppose to go for our fitting, 2nd fitting before the photography on 18th. Guess what??? JY and me laze around at home...... even baked and cooked and watched tv...... We completely forgot about the fitting...... And I only remembered it till this morning..... *sigh*

And the best part is the studio only called in the late afternoon, after I made the next appointment..... Laugh all u want... Well, I am pre-occupied with the 'adapting to the new workplace' and JY is busy with his work, as usual.....

The excitment of the whole wedding thing seems to gone down, and replacing it, is the 'how to adapt to my new workplace'. *sigh* New workplace is fun, but I missed the laughter and the chit chats in my old work place.....

Well, that's all for now... and congras to our dear rabbit for Q-ing overnight for her new place, which is so near to S11.

:-)