Sunday, May 22, 2005

Latest Happenings 16 May to 22 May 2005

Hi all, been busy with my work. Have been working overtime for this past week. Although very busy, but I am enjoying myself throughly...... A bit of office politics to deal with though. The girl before me wasn't really keen to teach whatever she knows....... Hmmmmm...... Well, then I will find out on my own :p

Anyway, had a shock today as I jus realised that is it only less than a month to go before my photo shoot!!!!! Argh..... And I jus cut my nails yesterday!!!!! HOW to make them grow faster so that I can do my french manicure on 17 Jun???? SOS..... anyone?????

I was running through my checklist when I realised that there are a lot of outstanding things..... Errrr.... things like food tasting, invitation cards, guest list (someone threaten me, must invite her, or else......), holidays, my facial schedule, my body scrub sessions, etc..... Oh no!!! The list is never ending :(

Well, there is one thing to be happy about.... It is a public holiday tomorrow :) At least I have settled my photographer, one thing down. The rest, well, there is still tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.........

For the more observation ones, did u realise that I changed the sidebars, with my fav and my friends' links? Well, finally decided to pick up my HTML skills.... he he... not a big accomplishments but I am still proud of my self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home