Saturday, June 25, 2005

Uneventful Week

This week has been an uneventful week. Except that I started my yoga classes on Wed. This teacher speaks Chinese!! Well, not that I can't understand Chinese, but I can't differeniate left and right in Chinese, and all along, I have been reading books on Yoga, which are all in English, so it is a bit diffcult to swtich. Well, other than language, there is really nothing to complain about this teacher, as she is really very thorough. Correcting our postures and demostrating the postures....

Well, as for work, as the audit is drawing near, so my section have to stay back on Friday to clear up the room. Really a lot of rubbbish accumulated throughout the years. And it was really very tiring, as need to climb up and down :( Left me with sore muscules on Sat

Saturday was really uneventful, unless you consider Cassandra (JY's 7 mth old niece) cried while I carried her. Which was really a blessing, with my muscle ache, don't think can support her continued increasing weight and enormous movement.

Well, one nice thing did happen today. The bridal shop called! The Wedding Photos will be ready next Sunday!! Hmmmm... told JY to mark it down in his PDA so that we won't forget.

Looking forward to next Sunday......

Muscle still aching.....

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger sherc said...

Can I come see??? hehehheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home