Sunday, June 12, 2005

Body Scrub, Facial n Haircut

Well, I don't think there will be another bride-to-be who will be as last minute as me. I will be taking photoshoot this coming sat, and guess what? I will be going for my body scrub, facial and haircut all in today :)

I have no comments on the facial, but well, the body scrub, I must say it is either the person doing it did not eat her lunch or my face is much dirtier than my face :( And the haircut.... as it is last minute, so I got no choice but to go to a neighbour shop, well, the horror is the 'hairstylist' couldn't speak english, so we spend most of the time, guessing what the other person is saying... How do you translate layer into Chinese?

Well, other than a bit of hidcup here and there, today is still quite uneventful.. Wonder if I have strenght for the photoshoot...... I am bascially fighting war everyday in the office... Demanding customers, unreasonable requests..... Hmmm, wonder if there is any market force on Customer Service and their expectation. Customer expectation seems to be going up exponentially and customer service provider seems to be slow in reacting.... Hmmmmmm.......

Luckily still don't have white hair.... :)

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

hi Veron!! Have been reading your blog and feel so excited for you and the up coming wedding! Remember to just enjoy yourself through the whole process!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home