Saturday, June 18, 2005

Phototgraphy ;-)

Hi all,

This is the day, where JY and I will be taking our studio photo... Very excited.... But I guess some events still dampened my spirits. We have reached the studio very early, so early that the boss hasn't reached yet to open the door :( Then when the door is opened, the make up artist was late, as she rushed from another appointment.

Finally, when the make up artist , Elsa, started, I nearly cried, as I think the make up artist was too violent when shaving my eye brow. It hurts terribly. I had to pause for a while, as the pain was unbearable. What makes my blood boils is that Elsa actually said things like, 'because your eye brow is too thick, that's why it hurts, cause had to remove a lot' and 'it is normal, u make it worst, as you keep thinking the eye brows is too thin'. I had violently object to shaving of my eye brows in the 1st place, but she is the one who's insistent. In the end, we continued the make up after a 5 min pause.

When the make up is finally done, we took a few traditional wears and changed to my evening gown. I totally enjoyed the photo shoot, as the photographer, Ah Ye, was really a funny guy. He actually commented I looked like some Hong Kong actress [won't tell u all who, guess it when u all see the photo :p] And after knowing the JY is also from Malaysia, he became even more bubbly......

Just when I thought that everything is going fine, ....... After lunch, I put on the wedding gown. Oh no, there were creases at the front, which weren't there on my fitting. Wondered what happened? That really spoilt my mood, bringing my spirit down again :( But the fun begins when Ah Ye suggested very funny poses.... No RA ones of course!

Things start falling in place after we go for our outdoor shooting ..... I guess the absence of Elsa really lifted my spirit :p We went to the train station, Tanjung Rhu and Labrador Park to take photos... I am really very happy by the end of the day, although I was sooooooo tired. We took hundred over photos and all of them seems nice, and some of them seems cool :)

Wonder how much JY is willing to pay for extra photos??? :p

Still a pretty fun day, and I am falling asleep while typing this.................................