Sunday, June 19, 2005

Shopping :(

Today went out with JY's friends from Brunei. *sigh* I thought didn't have to walked much, since they have walked the whole of Chinatown in the morning. But to my horror, the two girls really can walked!! Why in the world did I suggest walking from citylink to Suntec?????

Still very tried from yesterday's photoshoot. That's y I didn't join them to go to Night Safari. Sorry, JY, I am really too tired! But I realised something... Women really very diffcult to please... one of the girl, thinks she is very cool, fashionable and pretty [Sorry, but that's really the 1st impression]. And very fussy over food, don't want to eat this and that, so diffcult to co-ordinate as she is really really very fussy!!! Thank goodness, they are going back on Wed. And I won't see them unless I go back to Brunei :) [I know I very bad, but she really very fussy.]

And work is not going very smoothly... The woman whom I took over, really very shrew!!! As our offices are on different levels, when she shifted out, she has specifically left a box of stuff (not sealed)underneath the table, informed me that it is her project stuff and she will remove it soon. Almost a month and she has not moved the box yet, so I got suspcious but was too preoccupied with other matters. Then on the deadly friday, kena stabbed by her. When I enquried her about the progress of the new system, she kept quiet. But once we parted, she e-mailed me, cc my boss, that she has actually informed me beforehand that she left the reading materials for the new system underneath the table, in a box. The e-mail served as a reminder so that I won't keep asking her the same thing!!! *Sigh* seems like time to move on to another job. I have this feeling that she really can't endure the thought of having me around!!! :(

Life has ups and down. Thank fate for letting me having four years of up in my previous job, and to be fair and to toughen me, it's time to go through some rough time. I must keep my faith and believe that I will be able to climb out of this down time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home