Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wedding Photo Layout

Wow Wow Wow..... I am really impresed! Today JY and I went to take a look at the final layout. And Wow Wow Wow... I am very very satisfied with what I saw in the screen. It is fantatics! Truthfully, I have never seen myself look so good in the photo (Well, no eye bags, no pimples :p)

Maybe all the credit should go to the programmer who started the software to touch up the photos. And some credit should go to the inventor who invented the digital camera :) And a little credit should go to my parents, for giving birth to a pretty gal, which is ME!!!! :p

Oh, jus called a friend, and am sooooo touched... She actually took leave and postponed her flight for my wedding. Oh, must give u a bear hug when I see u....

Today is really a happy day :)

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

Hey Veron...must post your photos on a website or something so that i can look at pretty Veron!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home