Monday, August 08, 2005

1 Aug to 7 Aug

Oh my. . . Time files, it seems a long time since I updated my blog. Well, this week I met up with my ex-colleagues :-) Very glad that they are willing to come for my wedding dinner. Thought my ex-head will be angry with my resignation, and won't want to keep in touch with me.

Met up with JY's JC friends over the weekend and well, gave out most of the invitation cards :-)

Oh, I went to Shangri-La (Hopefully I didn't spell it wrongly) for high tea on sunday. Oh my! The service sucks!!!! But the variety of food, Yummy! And the deserts, Yummy Yummy! :p Okie, I know, I am supposed to be watching my weight, but hey, my photo shot are over, so occassionally can still pamper myself right? Well, I know it is an excuse, well, so that I can glop down the food and desserts without much guilt :) I was soooooo full that I didn't eat dinner.

Well, kind of miss working in my ex-workplace, at least the colleagues there are simpler and nicer to work with. Office politics!!! So obvious that it is like a war taking place each time a meeting is held.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home