Saturday, August 20, 2005

Invitation Cards

Wow.... There are actually so many invitation cards to write and give out... Phew... Must start completing the distribution before the end of the month. Well, ya.. even though now it is the lunar seventh month, JY & me 'bai wu jin ji'. :)

One funny incident while giving out the cards, is one of our best friend (U know who u are :p) actually told us, no need to give her invitation card. She will turn up on the wedding day even uninvited.... Ha ha.... Come on... JY and I not so bad.

I have been very consistent with my pilates, hopefully by begining of next month, I will be able to lose enough weight to look 'nice and stunning' in my wedding gown. Well, it is only once in a lifetime :)

Oh, had a fun time with my friend last night, cooking up a storm in my place. Yup, JY got to wash up all the dishes :) Sher, hopefully, I will be able to bake the same standard of cookies, by following your recipes :)

That's all for now. Hopefully, can lose more weight in the coming week. NO MORE CHOCOLATES!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

Hi Veron! Hey....what it the date of your wedding huh? Can't remember the exact date and can you give me your address!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home