Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Down with fever

I am down with fever and sore throat today. So stayed at home and watched the VCDs.... :) It is really a rare occasion where I can stay at home the whole day and jus laze around. For the past few weeks (Or even months), I have been running around, settling my wedding preparations, my new place, my new job and sometimes for my grandparents. Really feel so tired and so sick. Kind of can't wait for the wedding dinner to be over.

Today's MC is really kind of a break for me. After this week, I will be busy packing my stuff so that I can shift by early Sep, I mean my stuff will go over, but physically I will be still staying with my parents. Wonder should my HIFI go over first or after??? Hmmmm...

Well, time to continue to watch TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home