Sunday, September 11, 2005

Guo Da Li

Very tiring morning. Woke up at 7am so as to pay respects to the ancestors before the traditional Chinese custom, Guo Da Li, where JY and his parents will come over to 'notify' my family and me that they are going to come and pick the bride up on which day. This is the most simplified version of meaning I can find :p

It is actually a very busy and tiring thing, cause my whole family came over for the occassion and also to take their invitation cards (saved me the trouble of going to one place and another). And also easier to distribute the wedding biscults which JY brought.

Perhaps it is a very tiring and busy day, not much appetite for the day. Jus a small flaw on today, JY went to picked up the 2nd photo album as it wasn't ready yesterday. While flipping through, I realised that there was a page where the edge was not well sticked. So I went back to the Bridal Shop, after all my relatives left, and told them to amend within a week. I know I am being picky but if I don't go back to make them amend it, I know I won't be able to sleep.

Anyway, arraging an wedding dinner with so many different inputs really make the going diffcult, but it is okie. Only 7 days to the wedding dinner. Really can't wait for the day to come. Not anxious at all, jus want to get it over and done with. It is really a hassle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home